The Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA)
yeganeh.forouheshfar [at sign]euromed-economists.org
I am an economist and a researcher at EMEA and hold a PhD in economics from Université Paris-Dauphine. My thesis is entitled “Financial sector development, economic growth and demography in MENA region”.
My research interests are financial markets, entrepreneurship, digitalization and demographic transition. I also hold a Master’s degree in International Economics from Université Paris-Dauphine and a Master’s in applied mathematics jointly from Pierre-and-Marie-Curie University and Ecole Polytechnique. I have published in peer review journals and is currently working on several research projects.
In addition to my research and teaching activities I am also involved in the organization of an annual conference on pension, insurance and savings.
Labs / Research / Development groups:
- EMEA- https://euromed-economists.org/
- EMANES – https://emanes.org/
- LEDa – http://leda.dauphine.fr/
- DIAL – http://en.dial.ird.fr/
- CEPII – http://www.cepii.fr/
- PSL – https://www.univ-psl.fr/en
- International Workshop on pension, insurance and saving – http://international-pension-workshop.com/
- Université Paris Dauphine – PSL – http://www.dauphine.fr/
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie – http://www.upmc.fr/
- Sharif University of Technology – http://www.sharif.ir/web/en/